Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Friday, December 3, 2010

And-Here-We-Go

So kind of a weird feeling right now, I'm going to LA and super excited, I've probably been there 100 times, but this is in fact, my first trip as an adult.  I've been there with my Dad when I was little and he paid, I've been there with the frat in college when no one wanted to pay but now I go as an adult, choosing what we get to do and where to eat and I get to pay.  Ohhhhh and where to eat...we'll get to that.  But it should be a fun weekend.  The start to my 8 days off, whoo-hoo!!!)  Sol's taking a half day and we're going to try, to beat the traffic, try.  Then checking into our hotel in Hollywood.

From there we'll go to the Pantry, a childhood favorite of mine and my dads, and his parents too, and it will be my kids favorite too! Whether they like it or not, lol.  Then mine and Sol's first Laker game!!!  Tomorrow we'll hit the Lobsta' Truck and Pink's Hot Dog Stand and STK, yes we are going to STK in LA!  For those of you that remember the one in NYC we are going back for an encore.  We'll probably do some sight seeing and walking around and who knows maybe we'll run into some of the girls from the Hills....lol

I look forward to writing some blogs after the weekends over.

Eat Well my friends, if its some place good, then lemme' know!

No comments:

Post a Comment