Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's been a year...

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's been about a year since I started this blooging thing.  I've gone through spurts of all kinds: blogging every 2 days to none at all other months.  I have gone from loving to blog so much I couldn't eat a meal with out taking a picture to not even thinking of it.  And lastly I have gone from only thinking about eating to only thinking about working out.  I have gone through two waves of Diet/Work Out blogs and I have blogged about at least 4 states (CA, TX, NY, FL) in depth.  It's crazy when I think about the last year of my life.

I must say I am very happy with where I am.  I'm about to break into the 230's for the first time in half a decade.  My friends in Dallas never saw me the weight I am now.  I am at 40% of my goal and feeling great.  5 more pounds and i'll hit 50% of the goal.  It's taken some sweat and some determination and hard work, but i've lost 20 pounds, and that my friends, is a true milestone for me.  It's feasible I could hit my goal.  Not that I didn't think I would, but when you start, it just seems so far away.  I mean let's be honest, 50 lbs is no small goal.  That's almost 20% of my body weight from when I started!  So, the next 30 pounds...i'm gonna kick your ass!!!

On another note, I finally came up with my new blog name.  It encompasses me perfectly; pre-foodie Anthony and the New foodie Anthony.  It's been tough to blog though.  Not only have I been trying to lose weight and eat healtheir but Sol and I have been trying to save money for the wedding.  Do you know how hard it is to seek out amazing food with no money on a diet?  It's impossible.

I have a few blogs saved up, its just a matter of sitting down to write them.  Hope you all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment