Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day ummm....26?

Good news everybody!  It hasn't even been a full month and I'm down 15 pounds!  4 pounds since my last weigh in day and  I'm hoping to lose another 1.5 pounds by Saturday (Weigh in Day).    I'm excited to get down to the 230's.  OInce I do that I'll be on my 4th decade.  Started in the 260's, then down to the 250's, now the 240's.  Next isthe 230's???  Wholly crapola batman!

It's ridiculous to think that I could possibly be getting impatient because progress is obvious, but i must confess I am a little impatient.  Just to see the final results.  I just want to see it all now!

I'm finally starting to notice in my clothes.  I'm noticing a bit in the mirror.  It feels good, I feel good about this.  I wish I would have done this a long time ago....but no regrets, I'll appreciate it that much more this time and hopefully I can stay at my new weight once I get there.  I have to, and I need to.  I can't wait until I write my next blog from the 230's.  I'll turn the clock back to 2005 when I do that!  Here's to '05!!

No comments:

Post a Comment