Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm baaaack...

Well, as some of you may have noticed I've been off the blogging scene for about a month. I am now in California, moved into the new place and out of the hotel. I am finally getting days off again so I should start having the time to blog again. You basically haven't missed anything "out of this world" but I've definitely had some good things that I would've liked to blog about. They were breakfast places so have no fear I will be going back. We're about 30 miles from downtown San Diego so I don't think you'll get as many upscale places on here but more hole in the wall, mom n' pop places on the corner. But it's all good, the food there is just as good if not better some times. Simplicity is the key. With that said...let's go eat!

2 comments:

  1. cant wait and glad to see you have days off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! You're back! Hope you're settling in to your new home and job!

    ReplyDelete