Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 23: -10.5 lbs

I haven't written in a while, which I will say is a good thing.  I was writing every day at first because it helped me stay motivated.  Working out has become a routine for me.  A routine that I feel bad about if I break it.  For instance, yesterday I was deathly ill and thought I could keel over at any moment, I didn't for those of you that care, and I still felt bad about not working out.  Today I recovered and didn't go again, which I didn't feel as bad about because I still felt a bit like a train wreck.  But before that I was working out 6 days a week.  Yesterday was weigh in day and I hit the 10.5 pound mark which means I'm averaging about 3.5 pounds a week!  By this Saturday I should hit the 240's which will be a milestone I haven't seen in 4 years.  I can't tell you how good that feels.  I'm excited that I am actually doing this. 

On another note I also got a personal trainer once a week.  I don't think it's really necessary but it will help keep me motivated, and though I got a good price you can't put dollar signs on health. 

I haven't noticed a huge difference in my wieght loss, even though every time I look in the mirror I think I do, I'm pretty sure it's just mental.  But soon enough I will be at -15 pounds, then -20 and on and on.  Then i'll notice for sure.  And this time I will enjoy it. In high school I lost a bunch of weight from middle school but I was so mentally messed up in the head from being the fat kid for the 5 years previous I thought I was fat when I practically had a six pack.  So like I said, this time I will enjoy the skinny life

 The good news is I am already at 20% of my goal of 50 pounds.  At this rate in 3 months I will be at my goal weight and then I can set a new goal.  What do you think? Can I make it in 3 months?

As I said yesterday I was part of the walking dead and was super sick.  I won't get into the details.  But technically even though  I'm not counting it, I lost 4 pounds.  Not the easy way and not the fun way.  But I figure I might as well ride the wave!!!!  Do you think I can keep it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment