Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Food Bloggers Diet: Day 13

Well its been a few days.  This is an honest blog so i'll tell the truth.  I went out saturday night and ate and drank alot and jumped back up 4 pounds.  I've been trying to make it up since then.  Good news is that I've only missed one gym day since.  Weigh in Day is Saturday, and i'm confident by then, i'll be down an additional 2 pounds. That means 253 from 261.  I'm eager to get to the next decade, the 240's, but I have to work to get there, its not  going to come off by itself.

More news, I signed up with a personal trainer for once a week, additional motivation.  One thing I hate is wasting money so by golly i'm gonna get my money's worth and make sure i lose some damn weight.  So, he outlined a diet for me and a general work out plan.  Let's see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment