Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Food Bloggers Diet: Day 16 - Weigh In Day

Good news, I am now 8 pounds down.  2 more from last week.  I am actually really grateful just for that alone.  I know it doesn't seem like much but, i'm not sure if I told you but I cheated really bad last Saturday and gained 4 pounds back in 1 day!  So, I've been working that off all week.  I've been pretty frustrated feeling like a plateaued after only 1 week.  I've been getting up in the morning, not getting the sleep I get, which makes me cranky.  I've been depriving myself of the food I like and want, which makes me cranky.  My only saving grace is that I lost a couple of pounds this week and I'm back where I was last week.  So next week I can make a huge impact if I have a good week and get down to the 240's....Good Luck me.

1 comment:

  1. Might I suggest moderation verus deprivation. I assume you dont only want to lose weight but to keep it off forever. Eat the things you love occassionally and in small portions. If you cut out all the things you love you will spend a lifetime cranky and well that will suck. Great job and keep up the motivation!

    ReplyDelete