Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Sunday, September 2, 2012

What have I been up to?

First off, for those of you that enjoyed reading my blogs sorry for taking a break.  And to those who got tired of me posting my links on facebook, well my momma always said if I don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it, so I will keep my mouth shut, to you all



I must admit we've had some great food over the last year or so.  But it's been very busy here around Ybarra Shores.  We had an amazing wedding in August 2011, went to Jamaica on an fantastic honeymoon and had some great Jerk Chicken (it wasn't a mean chicken just spicy).  Gone to Market restaurant in Del Mar where you never know what flavors are going to come out of that chicken, Eddie V's in Lo Jolla great seafood, and my new favorite though I'm biased, That Boy Good southern BBQ Joint in Oceanside (CHICKEN AND WAFFLES!!!).

I must admit I miss writing about my food adventures, especially looking back on some of my old blogs.  I will do my best to start again and clue some of you in on where to go here in SoCal when you're in town.  My food writing values will be continued: write about great, interesting food and negatives will be kept to a minimum (not worth my time to write about bad stuff).  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment