Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Food Bloggers Diet: Day 9 - Weigh In Day

After 8 days results are being seen.  I worked out 6 of those 8 days. The last two days I did two a days, sort of.  I decided Saturday Mornings will be Weigh In Day, Sol will steal my scale the other days so I don't become obsessive.  So how much do I weigh?  Six pounds less than I did 8 days ago!  Oh yeaaaaah!  My goal by next Saturday will be 4 pounds.  The great thing is, I'm not starving.  I'm eating a little healthier and working out.  More fruit and veggies and less things that come in wrappers.  Lots of water and less flavored beverages that are considered empty calories.  It's working.  I have more energy.  I am back where I was last May.  Once I lose 6 MORE pounds i'll see a weight I haven't seen since 2007.  10 Pounds after that I'll see a weight I havn't seen since 04-05.  I'll turn back the clock as I go.  4 more pounds and i'll be at 20% of my goal, it's reachable baby - can't wait to work out tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment