Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Only pot lucks this week...

My apologies for slacking and reposting old blogs for those of you that read off of Facebook.  I have been working a lot and long hours and I haven't had much time to tickle my taste buds lately.  This week isn't looking a whole lot better.  The good news is I have 3 days off but I have two pot lucks to attend, which actually could be VERY good.  If I find some interesting things I might write about them, the food is usually good  but rarely served at the temperature it's meant to be served at.  Although I must admit I haven't been to a pot luck since I was in High School so maybe I should shut up.  Either way I am looking forward to them it just means no new, cool, exciting restaurants.

Then there is also the barbecue where there will be plenty of eating and drinking involved. Will I blog about it?  We'll see... 

I am thinking I'd really like to try to get to at least one place this week, maybe two if I'm lucky.  Cowtown Diner and its bacon wrapped tempura fried deviled eggs have been calling my name ever since I read about them.  My beer mood has definitely come back; it's quite cyclical.  I would say there is a good chance I might venture out and try some new cervezas this week.  One thing I do know is I will be golfing and you can never go wrong with that, unless I'm having an off day.  Going to a new course ...Buffalo Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment