Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Monday, August 23, 2010

New Name for my Blog


So after scouring the Blogosphere I have deduced that the name of my blog sucks and isn't original at all.  I decided I need a better name.  It needs to be something that I can trademark and I can make a logo out of.  So I turn to you my readers - what are your thoughts? Creative, funny, and original.  Leave your ideas on the comments section of my blog NOT facebook.  I REALLY need your help on this one. If I am ever to achieve Julie and Julia status I need to start blowin' up and I think this might be one helluva start! 

Also, to my San Diegans - now that I'm back what do you want to see me blog about?  Fine Dining - Taco Shop - hole in the wall - what appeals to you?  Any and all feed back is helpful!  Thanks guys!!!

P.S.  If you think I should keep the name, let me know that too!

P.S.S, Any of my Graphic Design buddies wanna make my Blog Header/Logo?

2 comments:

  1. First of all I'd like to hear about hole in the wall spots. When I visit I'd like to avoid the crowds and go to the better kept secrets. As for the suggested blog name I have no idea but I'll dream about it and let you know in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. here are a few for you! do i get any kind of compensation?

    better than your momma's food

    why didn't i try this before?

    the things you should eat but never wanted to try

    now that i am a foodie...

    so much food and not enough time

    don't need reservations...

    the good, the great and the don't even go there!

    ReplyDelete