Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 3 & Day 4

DAY 3 Didn't eat great, but didn't eat bad.  What I did do was go to the gym!  Yay me, today is day 4.  I'm going golfing, burn a few calories there, then going to the gym to get some cardio.  Gotta keep it up.  I need to loose 3 pounds by the end of January to be on track!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golf went well, 88 baby!  Then had pork chops, broccoli, potatoes and carrots.  Good filling meal, I ate early then hit up the gym.  I played some racquetball with a guy, he beat my ass but I got a good work out from it.  Then I hit the treadmill for all of 5 minutes.  My legs were shot from racquetball so I couldn't run too much.  Spent some time doing a few curls and decided I was done for the night.  Sol wanted to sit in the sauna so we sweated our balls off for a few minutes, I did anyways....hehe.

SO, I burned a few calories, a helluva lot more than I would have if I had been sitting on my ass  watching the food channel.  This time I at least went to the gym THEN watched the food network :)

Gotta keep on trucking, I know I can keep it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment