Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Food Bloggers Diet: Day 2

Started the morning off with some Huevos Rancheros, fancy style. 

Two tostada style corn tortillas, some black beans, two eggs, a little cheese and salsa -sound healthy?

I'm definitely feeling that urge again, the urge to get healthy.  Sol making me join this gym may have re-ignited the fire that was- last April/May.  Some of you that have been reading for a while may remember.  I was on fire, I lost 10 pounds in 2.5 weeks with out trying that hard, I didn't hate it, it was just happening.  Then I went on a trip, then got a promotion, then moved back to Cali and I just fell off the wagon like so many do. 

I wonder if I can do i this time.  My goal is going to be 7 pounds a month.  Totally doable.  Back in my wrestling days I could do 7 pounds in a day!  So 7 a month shouldn't be too bad.  Hopefully keeping up with daily journal will help keep me motivated.  7 Pounds a month till the wedding would be...49 pounds.  That's big talk...now let's go see if I can walk the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment