Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 6 and seeing results

With a modification of my diet and a work out 4 out of the last 5 days it's official, the results are steady.  I'm -3 pounds!  And I just finished a Non-Fat, Sugar Free, double iced latte, so started the day off right too!  Don't worry guys I didn't order that in public.  I'm not the fat guy that goes to McDonalds and orders a Big Mac Super-sized with a Diet Coke. 

None the less, I'm happy to see results.  I'm big enough right now that a little work out and a bit of a diet change shows instantly.  In 20 or 30 pounds, that's when its going to get tough.  I'm going to go weeks with out seeing any results and I'll have to keep on going and try not to get frustrated.

Last night was a big step for me though, working my but off all day and still having the motivation to go work out. When I don't want to go the most is when I really have to power through and make myself go.  That's going to be the difference between falling off the wagon and sitting in the front seat.

What I need to do is start watching "The Biggest Loser" and "I Used to Be Fat", that's motivation.  If they can do it, I can do it too.  Determination.  LET's DO THIS BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment