Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 5...shit

After a 13 hour day, I decided not to give up and go to the gym.  I walked into the house and told Sol we had to go.  I sat down just to take off my shoes, uh oh, bad idea. Then I laid back just for a minute, terrible idea.  But I was up and we were out of the house quickly before I changed my mind.

I jumped on the treadmill, pushed myself to run a mile.  It wasn't much but hell, it's more than I would have done at home, right?  Then I went over to the basketball court and shot some hoops.  My game wasn't in as bad of shape as I thought it was.  Made a few good ones, some people call me Kobe, in case y'all didn't know.  After burning a few more calories I was shot. 

Honestly, I'd be lucky if I burned 200 calories.  I need to look on the bright side the though its 200 more than I burned last week. Gotta keep on trucking...starting to see results on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment