Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 7! Yeehaw

I'm not going to pat myself on the back about the way I ate today, but I am happy about the way I worked out.   I got up early to go play tennis.  Played for an hour and a half, that was good times.  I definitely need to get my groove back but I hit some good shots and surprised myself.  Went to work for 10 hours, got off a little earlier than expected then shot over to the gym.  I hit the treadmill as soon as I got there.  Ran for about 15 minutes, 1.25 miles which is good for a big boy like me.  Then I went to the bike and rode 5 miles of hills for 20 minutes and got some more cardio.  With a few more minutes I lifted weights and got some blood running through my upper body.  5 minutes to go, I went over to the basketball court picked up a ball and dribbled up and down the court about 12 times working on my lay-ups with out a break. Seriously, there is no one here to pat me on the back, so I have no problem doing it myself.  I'm 7 days in and still going, feeling like I felt last May but nothings going to stop me this time, 50 pounds is the goal.

Sol took my scale away because I've been weighing myself too much.  So from now on Ill get to weigh myself once a week.  Last I saw I was 3.5 pounds down.  Tomorrow is day 8, I'll spend it walking around Torrey Pines watching Tiger and Phil, I should burn a few calories as the course is about 4.5 long.  Then I'll go to the gym ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment