Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 8 & Going Strong!

Got up uber early today but for good reason.  I went to Torrey Pines with Garey to see Tiger and Phil, damn those guys hit the ball far!  It was good times for sure but more importantly it was a lot of walking and there was lots of hills.  I'd guesstimate we walked a minimum of 3 miles but probably closer to 5 (wishfull thinking...), with hills!  I had a chicken sandwich for lunch, and a bottle of water.  A few minutes later I was stuffed!  Then I wished I'd gone without the bread.  Before I eat I need to think about my meal and see if there's anything I can do without.  In this case it was the bread. 

I came home and took a nap, much needed.  That's two days in a row I woke up before 8am on my own accord.  I'm getting all of this laziness out of me and it feels great.  It's work though and I have to fight the urge to go back to sleep, but right now it's a fight I'm winning.  Also, I still havn't weighed myself but I'm hopeful. 

After I woke up I went to the gym.  I hit some balls waiting for someone to play racquetball with but it never happened.  I decided to go over to the bike, I wasn't really in the mood to run on the treadmill after all of the walking we'd done at the course.  So for 20 minutes I did cardio it was tough to make the full 20 minutes but I did.  Then I went over to the basketball courts for a pick up game and got on.  I played full court for about 3 games and got a damn good work out.  Nice job me again, helluva Day 8.  3 more days and I'll match the workout from last may and hopefully the weight loss too. 

P.S. for dinner I had a left over pork chop, romaine lettuce, tomato, balsamic and some apple.  Not bad right!

No comments:

Post a Comment