Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Monday, May 3, 2010

Being a Follower & Being a subscriber

I have had many questions on what being a follower is, so here you go:

Following is nothing more than showing your support for yours truly.  Me seeing more followers inspires me to write more.  You do not recieve any emails or any type of communication, from what I hear anyways.  Want to know how to follow?  On the upper right corner click the follow icon and follow the instructions.

If you want to get emails every time I post a new blog you have to click the Icon that says Subscribe to posts on the right side.  Its right above the follower icon.

Happy Following!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found your blog! Thanks for the follow! I'm going to have to have a word with "Ken" (he sounds so grown up when you call him that!) he follows your blog but not mine!! Love reading about all the yummy food you're trying and can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete