Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Friday, May 28, 2010

Mexican food @ 3 AM in Miami: Crazy Mexican Taco Bar

Mexican food at 3 AM... sound familiar?  I know for a fact my San Diegans and Los Angelans are very familiar with this.  I got news, Miami-ans are too, and we re-familiarized ourselves.  We stopped at a little place with bright colors that grabbed our attention on the way back to our hote called Crazy Mexican Taco Bar.  Since I don't have the pleasure of burritos in Texas I went for it.  I am stoked to go back to Cali and have a California Burrito when ever I want one.  I think it was Carne Asada...I apologize if this is a little fuzzy but my memory from that night is a little fuzzy as well.
I remember the tortilla being soft and the meat flavorful.  They had a great salsa bar.  On that bar they had a corn salad that once I tasted I could not get enough of.  I literally put it on every bite of my burrito, it was so soft and crunchy and sweet.  It was seriously amazing, I know, it's just corn. 

Marcos ordered some Nachos that came with Nacho Cheese, I know imagine that, Nacho cheese on nachos.  He was pretty pissed though.  He just kept saying, "Nacho Cheese!" in this angry voice.  "Who puts this kind of cheese on Nachos???"  Jessie ordered, well I'm not sure what Jessie ordered when I looked over it was gone...and our other friend who shall remain nameless had a water and talked to the young lady who was the cashier.  Overall not bad for 3 AM.  I hope y'all weren't expecting this mind blowing blog about Mexican food at 3am, I mean really, think of the state you're normally in when consuming a California Burrito after a night of good times....

Great Corn_Sweet Corn_Amazing Corn

Crazy Mexican Taco Bar on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Nacho cheese on nachos?!?!?!!?!?! WTF man. That's like king taco's nachos in L.A. great carne asada, but you get nachos and you immediately wish you hadn't.

    ReplyDelete