Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Food Bloggers Diet Day 9

Well I am on Day 9 and I just finished another tough workout.  I haven't missed a day yet.  I've been eating very good and that was something I hadn't even planned on.  I weighed myself this morning and all of a sudden I was down 6 pounds! I'll have to check the next two days to make sure it wasn't a fluke but I am down about 4 pounds for sure.  Not too bad in 9 days, but when you have more to lose its a lot easier to start.

Yesterday was the first real mental challenge I faced.  I was having a really tough day with some personal things and I did not feel like getting up and working out.  I didn't feel like eating healthy I just wanted to stop.  But I didn't I got up, worked out and ate good.  That was a big hurdle for me. Since I started I've been very motivated and haven't really had to "dig deep".  Yesterday I did, and I felt better about it.  It's those days I can't let win, I have to be the winner, today, tomorrow and the next.  Hopefully its 6.5 pounds already, and if it is, I will never see them again.

Like my aunt Diane said yesterday, nothing tastes as good as thin feels....:)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for sticking with it! I've fallen off the "eating well-working out" wagon and desperately need to get back on. Maybe you will motivate me! You or not being able to fit into my pants. Either way, I need to do something! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete