Meat n' potato kinda guy san diego restaurants

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Food Bloggers Diet Day 11

Well i am at the airport on my way to Miami. It's tough to be on a diet at the airport, fast food everywhere, junk food before you get on the plane. I'm starving, so what did i do? Went to Uno's and got a banana and a green machine natural juice. I'll pat my self on the back since no one is here to do it for me :)

I brought my running shoes with me, think I can find time to run? I havn't missed a day yet and I'mm down 7 pounds.

Sol said I can drink Bacardi and diet for a 0 calorie cocktail so that is probably what i'll be consuming when we are painting the town. And if there really is a South Beach Diet I suppose ill be sticking to that.

My Dad told me this is a life change, not a diet. I think he's right, it's gotta be. I have to keep on making good decions like my breakfast this morning. Everyday for the rest of my life. Think I can do it? Only time will tell...wish me luck!

I apologize for any mis spellings or formatting errors im blogging from my phone.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time, and don't forget to have at least one mojito for me!! I look forward to your food blog on South Beach upon your return. (BTW: Congrads on your newest employment news)

    ReplyDelete